My Guide Website?
Tulum: Private Snorkel and Sailing Experience32 Reviews
Spend the day snorkeling and sailing on this private experience in Tulum. Enjoy worry-free fun with an on-board crew and safety gear.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Enjoy a scenic day on the water
- Snorkel and explore underwater life
- Marvel at views of crystal-clear waters
- See the Tulum ruins from an up-close perspective
DescriptionEnjoy a sailboat ride in front of the Tulum ruins before dipping into the water to snorkel and explore the reef to see corals and fishes in their natural habitat. Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities to remember your experience. The experience starts at the Pocna Tulum Hotel beach, where your crew for the day will be waiting for you. After meeting the staff, seeing the boat, and getting a short safety introduction briefing, set off on your sailing adventure. Once on the water, immediately start taking in views of the clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean. During the tour, the captain will show you the famous ruins of the Castle in Tulum. See the ruins from a rare up-close perspective on the water. Learn about ancient Mayan people who used this important city as a port. Stop near the reed and grab your snorkel equipment to start the snorkel activity. Marvel at the flora and fauna of Mesoamerican Reef, the second-largest reef in the world. Enjoy approximately 45 minutes of snorkeling. After your sailing adventure, get taken back to the Pocna Tulum Hotel beach, after which you are free to stay at the beach club to purchase drinks and food and explore at your own pace.
IncludesOn-board crew Snorkeling equipment Life vests Bottled Water Entrance to the Beach Club of Pocna Hotel
- The tour is not available in bad weather conditions The order of the activity and timings depends on weather conditions The tour does not include national park fees of 50 pesos per person, payable in cash at check-in