My Guide Website?
San Jose del Cabo: Market tour and Cooking class12 Reviews
Explore San Jose del Cabo's culinary traditions through the eyes of a local chef. Learn how to cook authentic Mexican comfort food and other typical recipes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cancún: Swim with Whale Sharks
- Riviera Maya: Holbox Island Full-Day Trip with Lunch
- Mexico City: Cacahuamilpa Caves and Taxco Small-Group Tour
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
- Discover Mexico's culture and history through its cuisine
- Immerse yourself in daily life at a local market
- Enjoy a cooking class in the home of your professional chef
- Learn how to make your own salsas like the Mexicans
- Discover how to use different types of Chiles
DescriptionStart your small-group culinary adventure at the Municipal Produce Market of San José del Cabo, where you will meet your chef/guide for the day. With the help of your guide, pick out the freshest ingredients for your meal and learn about their importance to Mexican culture. Later, stop at a traditional tortilla factory and learn how Mexican tortillas are made. From the market, head to your chef's house and begin preparations for your lunchtime feast. The menu varies daily based on what's freshest at the market and can be adapted to your preferences and/or requirements. Daily menu: • Monday: Tamales, enchiladas, gorditas and more • Tuesday: Mola sauce • Wednesday: Pork tacos • Thursday: Pozole • Friday: Mexican Barbacoa (beef or chicken) • Saturday: Fish and seafood
IncludesTransportation between market and kitchen All ingredients Food and drinks Cooking class by master chef Guided tour of the Municipal Market
- This activity will take place rain or shine