My Guide Website?
Riviera Maya: Rio Secreto Wild Tour with Lunch24 Reviews
Enjoy an adventure lovers dream come true! Delve into the jungle to explore hidden caves and underground rivers in an expedition, unlike anything you've experienced before.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Mayan underworld
- Snorkel in a semi-flooded cave
- Enjoy two meals with your tour
DescriptionHead to an underground world with unique dimensions that has been in silence for years. Arrive at the ticket booth at 8:00 AM to meet your guide and receive instructions for the tour. Sit down for a continental breakfast and pick up the necessary equipment for the expedition, including a helmet with lamp, wetsuit, water shoes, life jacket, snorkel equipment and a lunch bag. Next, bike 1.5 kilometers through a path in the jungle, full of vegetation, and have the possibility of seeing local wildlife on the way to the Mayan underworld. Explore 1.5 kilometers in a dry cave for about 1.5 to 2 hours. Observe incredible formations and roof collapses, walk between light and darkness, until you arrive at the Jungle Camp. After a 2-hour swim in a semi-flooded cave, come back to Jungle Camp in order to change and prepare to go back to Base Camp, where you can relax and enjoy a regional buffet. Finally, return to the reception in order to be transferred to the hotel.
IncludesRio Secreto Wild tour with a group of no more than 10 persons Use of a bicycle Use of towels Use of a life jacket Specialized guide Use of a helmet with lamp Continental breakfast Snack Buffet lunch Use of a wetsuit, water shoes and snorkel mask 2 beers after the tour Use of lockers
- Hotel pick-up can be booked as an additional extra during booking
- This tour is recommended for people in excellent physical condition who know how to ride a mountain bike at a basic/intermediate level
- Open daily, with reservation
- Recommended for people from 13 years of age
- Available in Spanish, English and French (other languages on request)
- Maximum weight recommended: 120 kg / 250 lb
- Not recommended for people with motor or physical disabilities, heart problems, those under the influence of alcohol or any type of drugs
- The use of chemical products such as sunscreen, insect repellent, makeup, etc., is not allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant women