My Guide Website?
Los Cabos: Animal Sanctuary Tour18 Reviews
Be guided by biologists you will be able to learn by interacting and feeding rescued exotic animals in this interactive sanctuary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Loreto: Tabor Canyon Guided Hike
- Cozumel: El Cielo & Palancar Snorkel with Open Bar & Ceviche
- From Guadalajara: Tequila Day Trip with Jose Cuervo Option
- Mazatlán: Whale Watching Tour
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- Feed, pet and have your photos taken with exotic animals
- Be guided by experienced bilingual biologist
- Learn how to reduce your ecological print and help the ecosystems
DescriptionEnjoy a wonderful time interacting with exotic species from around the world at the Wild Canyon´s Kingdom! Come and look around the area that was created to be the new home of the animals that were rescued. Discover the interactive stations of the beloved Iguanas, love-birds, turtles, macaws, and several other species that have found home at this sanctuary. You are going to be able to pet them, feed them, and create an unforgettable bond with all your new friends.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Bilingual guides Access to all interactive stations Camel petting Access to one of the longest hanging bridges in the world Hydration stations
- The park entry fee of $20 per person must be paid upon arrival