My Guide Website?
Holbox: Yalahau, Passion Island and Punta Mosquito Boat Tour11 Reviews
Embark on a boat adventure to Passion Island, Punta Mosquito, and Yalahau Lagoon from Holbox. Encounter vibrant landscapes, swim in a freshwater cenote, and observe exotic birds and pink flamingos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the serenity of untouched nature on a boat tour from Holbox
- Explore a small island off the coast of Holbox Island, Isla Pajaros
- Swim in the crystal-clear natural spring waters of Yalahau Lagoon
- Enjoy the white sand, clear seas, and blue skies of Punta Mosquito
- Spot pink flamingos and other species of birds at Passion Island
DescriptionExplore the surroundings of Holbox Island on a boat tour to three incredible destinations – Punta Mosquito, Yalahau Lagoon, and Passion Island. Witness the multi-colored landscapes of Passion Island, swim in the refreshing cenote at Yalahau, and observe birds at Punta Mosquito Beach. Discover the local bird population congregating at Punta Mosquito, a huge sandbank right off the coast of Holbox Island. Enjoy the pristine white sandbar with panoramic views and flamingo flocks. Learn about the local wildlife from your guide. Swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Yalahau Lagoon, which was historically used by pirates and fishermen as a freshwater source. Take a dip in the large natural pool with natural spring water, surrounded by plants, trees, and shrubs. Next, head to Passion Island, a true tropical paradise, far from civilization and noise. Spot a variety of birdlife and pink flamingos in their natural habitat and enjoy the colorful waters surrounding the island.
IncludesBoat Bilingual guide Entry to Yalahau Lagoon Water
- The duration of the tour can vary between 2.5 and 3.5 hours Depending on the weather conditions, the activity provider may change the itinerary and visit Isla Pájaros instead of Punta Mosquito