My Guide Website?
Guadalajara: Culture, Architecture, and Market Walking Tour8 Reviews
Feel the vibrant atmosphere of Guadalajara, a laidback city with a rich culture. Join a guided tour of its main historic landmarks, including the cathedral, and visit a traditional market.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gaze at Guadalajara's historic buildings and take in its colors
- See Guadalajara Cathedral, Teatro Degollado, and Plaza de Armas
- Admire the building that houses the Mexican Declaration of Independence
- Explore an ancient orphanage and take in its fascinating murals
- Discover the massive San Juan de Dios Market and shop for souvenirs
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the fascinating culture of Guadalajara with a guided tour of its colorful streets. Gaze at historic buildings, seize the chance to admire famous murals, and explore a local market to shop for food, candy, or souvenirs. Begin by discovering the cathedral in Plaza Guadalajara, then make your way to the main city squares, including the Rotonda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres and Plaza de Armas. See the Palacio de Gobierno del Estado de Jalisco and the ancient Teatro Degollado. Enjoy the possibility of accessing Instituto Cultural de Cabañas, a former orphanage, to see its incredible UNESCO-recognized murals. Finally, visit the traditional San Juan de Dios Market to get a feel for Mexican culture and the local lifestyle.
IncludesTour guide Informative PDF document
- Keep in mind that the opening hours of visited sites are subject to change.