My Guide Website?
From Puerto Vallarta: San Sebastian del Oeste with Lunch16 Reviews
Enjoy this beautiful Magic Town by walking its streets and be amazed by the culture and the architecture of the town. Visit the Organic Coffee Plantations at San Sebastian and other iconic attractions including the Tequila Distillery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Visit the Organic Coffee Plantation at San Sebastian del Oeste
- Experience the process of tequila making at an Organic Tequila Factory
- Walk through the cobbled streets and taste the bakery of the region
- Take in panoramic views of the mountains
- Visit the Main Square, Church, and many attractions in San Sebastian
DescriptionEmbark on a relaxing tour to the charming town of San Sebastian del Oeste, an important mining town that is embraced by the Sierra Madre mountain range and is considered an Esmeralda village because of the greenness of its mountains. Discover how this unique town preserves a nostalgic grandeur and charming tranquility. Get picked up from your hotel, hit the road, and take in the beautiful scenery of the Sierra Madre. Along the way, make your first stop to visit a local bakery, take a photo, and enjoy the view of the hills. Then, explore an organic tequila factory to witness the whole process of tequila making. See how they grow the agave plants, harvest, cook, ferment and distill the alcohol. Of course, tastings are included! Next, visit an authentic coffee factory, which is the oldest coffee factory in the area. After this, head to the town of San Sebastian and walk to visit the Church, the main square, the town hall, the museum, and workshop where local artisans produce silver and work with unique designs. Finally, stop in a family restaurant to enjoy some delicious Mexican food.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Bottle of water Bilingual tour guide Air-conditioned transportation Lunch
- Once you book the tour, your pick up time will be sent via a 2nd email