My Guide Website?
From Cancún: Day Trip to Las Coloradas Pink Lakes39 Reviews
See the amazing pink lakes of Las Coloradas on a day trip from Cancún. Get back to nature in the mangrove forests of the Rio Lagartos biosphere reserve and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the pink salt lakes of Las Coloradas
- Get back to nature in the Rio Lagartos biosphere reserve
- Sit down to a delicious fresh seafood lunch
DescriptionDiscover the very best of nature, history and culture on an incredible day trip from Cancún. See the extraordinary pink lakes of Las Coloradas and marvel at the rosy glow against the blue sky. Keep a look out for resident birdlife, including beautiful flamingos. Get back to nature in the mangrove forests of the Rio Lagartos biosphere reserve. Travel by boat through the mangroves looking for birds and crocodiles. Hope to catch the amazing spectacle of flamingos running on water, then enjoy a delicious seafood lunch of the freshest ingredients you've ever had.
IncludesBilingual guide Transportation Boxed breakfast/lunch Bottled water Seafood lunch Guided tour of Las Coloradas and Rio Lagartos
- Wear comfortable beachwear and waterproof closed-toe shoes
- Bring an extra set of clothes, a bathing suit and a towel
- Sunscreen and insect repellent should be 100% biodegradable
- Bring a credit or debit card and some cash to pay for any service not mentioned as included