My Guide Website?
Cuernavaca and Taxco Tour from Mexico City83 Reviews
Explore the enchanting cities of Cuernavaca and Taxco on a 10-hour tour from Mexico City, and discover the allure of the "Silver Capital of the World." Walk down cobblestone streets, see one of the oldest cathedrals in the Americas, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Loreto: Tabor Canyon Guided Hike
- Cozumel: El Cielo & Palancar Snorkel with Open Bar & Ceviche
- From Guadalajara: Tequila Day Trip with Jose Cuervo Option
- Mazatlán: Whale Watching Tour
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- See one of the oldest cathedrals in the Americas at Recinto de la Cathedral
- Enjoy the warmth of Eternal Springtime in Cuernevaca
- Stroll the cobblestone streets of Taxco
- Purchase precious silver at affordable prices in Taxco's outdoor markets
- Watch the sunset from the main square of historic Taxco
DescriptionDepart Mexico City early in the morning for the transfer to Cuernavaca, acclaimed throughout Mexico as the “City of Eternal Springtime” for its year-round warmth. Upon arrival, you will go to one of oldest cathedrals on the American continent at the Recinto de la Cathedral complex, built by some of the earliest Christian Missions to Mexico in the 16th century. Next, head to the beautiful city of Taxco, known as the 'Silver Capital of the World.' Visit the famous parish church of Santa Prisca to admire its impressive Churrigueresque style. Then, stroll down cobblestone streets, peering at the silver work of skilled craftsmen. Admire Taxco’s striking cathedral, before enjoying some free time to shop for precious silver at affordable prices in the outdoor markets. Your guide will tell you about the frequent cultural events held at many of the city squares and theaters, and as the the day winds down, take you to one of the bars near the main plaza to enjoy the sunset.
IncludesPickup from selected pickup locations Admission fees. Professional Bilingual guide (English & Spanish)
- The following are the pickup locations at times: 1.Presidente Intercontinental Polanco Hotel; Campos Elíseos 218, Polanco, Col. Chapultepec. Pickup at 08:00 AM. 2. Royal Reforma Hotel; Calle Amberes 78, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc. Pickup at 08:15 AM. 3. De la República 154, Col. Tabacalera 06030. Pickup at 08:45 AM. Please consider it is a shared service with bilingual guide, not exclusive English or Spanish, depending on the number of participants of each language.