My Guide Website?
Cozumel: Private Buggy Tour with Lunch & Snorkeling119 Reviews
Discover the hidden sights of Cozumel and cruise the island in an open-air beach buggy with a professional guide and a cooler full of cold drinks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cancún: Swim with Whale Sharks
- Riviera Maya: Holbox Island Full-Day Trip with Lunch
- Mexico City: Cacahuamilpa Caves and Taxco Small-Group Tour
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
- Get in your open-top buggy and discover this gorgeous island
- Tour around the center of Cozumel or go for a lap around untouched beaches
- Dive into the crystal clear Caribbean waters to snorkel and see some tropical fish
- Enjoy an authentic Mexican lunch at the beach club
DescriptionStart your Cozumel buggy tour with a drive through town to the tequilera, where you can learn all about tequila’s distillation process. Next, explore the beautiful beaches on the east side of the island with their magnificent white sand beaches, mesmerizing rock formations, secret beaches, off-road paths, and much more. Experience the untouched part of the island where there is no electricity and just a few scattered beach restaurants and bars. Journey along forest roads to reach the Caribbean Sea and snorkel with the marine life. Get some time to relax on the beach and enjoy a lunch of authentic Mexican food.
IncludesProfessional guide Pickup at ferry terminal in Cozumel Cooler in buggy with beer, soda, and water Tequila tour Virgin Beach San Martin Stop at The Mirador Authentic Mexican dish Extended time at any stop Snorkel guide and equipment Buggy, gas, mileage, and insurance
- This is a self-driven tour and each group needs 1 driver with a valid license