My Guide Website?
Coba, Tulum, Cenote & Lunch ECO Full Day from Rivera8 Reviews
Travel to ancient Coba and Tulum, 2 of the most remarkable ancient Maya towns. Follow your local guide through culture, swim in spectacular Cenote Mariposa and experience real Mayan Traditions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Complete cultural experience including Mayan sites & cenote
- Preserved ancient structures & beautiful beaches at Tulum
- Explore the base of the tallest Pyramid at Coba
- Interaction with the modern Mayan Traditions
- Opportunity to cool off in the waters of Cenote Mariposa
DescriptionFollowing hassle-free hotel pickup, your first stop is the picturesque trails of Tulum, which is perched high above the crashing waves of the Caribbean Sea. This ancient site boasts well-preserved architecture, including a massive pyramid and the Temple of the Frescoes, which was used as a solar observatory. After visiting the ruins, watch the pristine beach for some time in the sun. Continue to Canamayte complex, where a local shaman welcomes you with a purifying ceremony. Next, head over to Cenote Mariposa and go for a swim in the crystal-clear turquoise water. After cooling off, stop by a local Mayan demonstration to learn more about the local traditions: Authentic honey & Cocoa. Fuel the next part of your journey with a a la carte lunch before exploring the extensive archaeological site.of Coba.
IncludesGuided tour of Coba, Tulum, Cenote Mariposa, and a Mayan traditions demonstration. Buffet meal Bottled water throughout the tour Roundtrip transportation from your Riviera Maya hotel Live commentary
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary. You must be able to climb and descend stairs. You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation. Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Riviera Maya hotels. Hotels in residential areas, airbnbs and some locations with access issues have an obligatory meeting point. Admissions & Taxes has to be paid in exact cash when boarding.
- Activity starting time is different than your pickup time. Please disregard Getyourguide´s notifications and attend to the confirmation email sent by us.