My Guide Website?
Chichen Itza: Guided Walking Tour260 Reviews
Explore the ancient temples of Chichén Itzá on a guided group or private tour. Immerse yourself in the history of Mayan archaeological ruins like the Warriors Temple, El Castillo, and El Caracol.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cancún: Swim with Whale Sharks
- Riviera Maya: Holbox Island Full-Day Trip with Lunch
- Mexico City: Cacahuamilpa Caves and Taxco Small-Group Tour
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
- Marvel at the imposing Chichén Itzá, a remarkable archaeological site
- Uncover the ancient beauty of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about Mayan history and culture from a certified guide
- Visit iconic landmarks including El Castillo and El Observatorio
- Don't miss the Equinox Special! 19th, 20th and 21st of March.
DescriptionJoin a certified guide on a tour of the world-famous Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on the Yucatan Peninsula. Explore the ancient Mayan world and discover its intriguing history while visiting the site's most significant landmarks. Choose between group and private options and journey through the former hub of Mayan commerce, politics, military, and religion. Immerse yourself in the fascinating stories of El Caracol, El Observatorio, and El Castillo, also known as the Temple of Kukulcán, the central pyramid of Chichén Itzá. As you wander through the thousand-year-old ruins of this sacred archaeological site, allow your guide to unveil the captivating history and culture of the Mayan civilization. Get ready to delve into the mysteries of Chichén Itzá and gain a deeper understanding of the Mayan people. Don't miss the Equinox on 19th, 20th and 21st of March. Special times will be available to experience the phenomenon! If the wheather allows it, the light and shadows will show a snake going down from the Pyramid.
IncludesTour guide Chichen Itza entrance fee (if option selected)
- If you do not choose a tour option with Chichen Itza fees included, they must be paid in cash on-site for $614 Mexican pesos. If you hired the Mexican Special rate, you must bring your Mexican ID so you can receive the benefit. Don't miss the Equinox on 19th, 20th and 21st of March. Special times will be available to experience the phenomenon! If the wheather allows it, the light and shadows will show a snake going down from the Pyramid. Crowds will be expected that day, be in time and don't miss the tour guide.