My Guide Website?
Cancun: Sunset Kayak Experience in the Mangroves39 Reviews
Disconnect from the city by cruising the mangrove canals and their surroundings in a Kayak experience. Be amazed by the natural landscapes and the sounds of nature of the Nichupté lagoon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the mangroves and adventure in the flora and fauna of the caribbean
- Learn how to Kayak with short warm-up in beautiful natural surroundings
- Escape the bustling city as you kayak in the secluded nichupte lagoon
- Take memorable photos during your tour and discover the unique biodiversity
DescriptionBe amazed by the natural landscapes and the sounds of nature in a beautiful kayak experience at the nichupte lagoon. Start with a brief warm-up to review the basics of kayaking and then you'll go on an adventure to one of the most impressive ecosystems that exist. During the tour, you'll have the opportunity to take photos to have a great memory of your experience. See birds, fish, hopefully, dolphins, rays, crustaceans, and a great diversity of life in all its forms. At the end of the tour, you'll feel full of life and closer to nature. Self-challenge: most animals may see, hear or smell you long before you are aware of their presence. Whether you are searching for wildlife or observing it, you will be more successful if you rely on more than just your eyes. Listen for cracking twigs or branches, animal calls, or the flutter of birds' wings to help you locate animals.
IncludesBottled water Equipment: Double or Single Kayaks with rows and back support Bilingual guides Life jackets/vests Courtesy photos of your experience
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit in the event of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances If you do not show up, and conditions are good for departure, you will be charged the full price The weight limit per kayak is 110kg/245lbs