My Guide Website?
Cancún: Morning or Sunset Kayak Adventure in Nichupte Lagoon5 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Nichupté Lagoon and connect with nature on a guided kayak tour. Learn about the ecosystem while you have fun. Paddle through this amazing tropical environment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- This is one of the most recommended tours to connect with nature!
- Explore the natural side of Cancún, far from touristic and croudy places.
- Be ready to learn about this beautiful ecosystem while you have fun!
- If you are a birdwatching lover please ask for our sunrise kayak adventure.
- This is a local guided tour, your support a local business with your booking.
DescriptionAllow us to guide you by the experts and the best kayaker guides in Cancún. The adventure begins on board our Kayaks where we paddle exploring the Nichupte Lagoon, immerse yourself into this amazing and different tropical environment called Mangroves. This adventure guides you slowly through the enchanting Mangroves, where you can see and learn about the biodiversity that live there, it’s perfect for solo travelers, families and couples. You can also book a private tour for a more personal and a complete connection with nature and your guide, we want to offer you the best experience just for you. We love to share this passion with all our visitors, check out our IG page to discover more from us Conexión Nativa Cancún.
IncludesAll the gear included (Kayaks Singles or Double, life jackets and paddle) All the photos taken during the activity Certificated Bilingual Guides in Natural Protected Areas Water and Granola Bar
- This activity is open to all public, remember that we paddle and requires some physical effort. Maximum weight limit it´s 250 pounds.