My Guide Website?
Cancun: Jet Ski Rental79 Reviews
Ride the waves and enjoy the thrill of a powerful modern jet ski. Experience the open waves throughout this unforgettable experience on the lagoon side in Cancun.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cancún: Swim with Whale Sharks
- Riviera Maya: Holbox Island Full-Day Trip with Lunch
- Mexico City: Cacahuamilpa Caves and Taxco Small-Group Tour
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
- Ride on a brand new Sea Doo Jet Ski
- Travel with professional jet ski instructors
- Hydrate with free bottled water
- Receive special attention as a beginner
DescriptionBefore boarding your jet ski, you will take part in a short safety briefing offered by a highly-trained and English-speaking guide. All equipment is provided, including a life jacket and 2018-2019 Sea Doo GTI 130 Jet Ski. Speed up your vacation on a powerful jet ski in a safe area with a small amount of traffic and calm water on the lagoon side. Your guides consider safety a priority, and have therefor created a designated area marked with easy-to-see buoys where you will be able to ride at full speed. Following your activity, you will be free to use the facilities on site which include showers, toilets, a resting area, and a cold bottle of water.
IncludesBottled water Life jackets Instructional video Fuel Tequila tasting
- The activity provider is open 7 days per week from 10:00 AM until 5:00PM
- It is mandatory for the participants present to a photo ID
- The price is per person (2 people max on the ski with a maximum combined weight of 450lbs or 250lbs per person)
- You are responsible for any damage caused to the equipment while you are using it
- As long as a parent is present, anyone 16 years of age or older should be fine to drive as long as they have a government-issued ID which includes a birth date
- The minimum age requirement to ride the jet ski is 10 years of age
- There is a docking fee of 300 pesos or 20 USD per person for all water activities in Cancun payable at the time of check-in
- Bad weather does not affect this activity. If canceled due to extreme weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- For safety purposes customers sharing a jet ski will be weighed at check-in to make sure that the weight limit per person is met