My Guide Website?
Cancun: Isla Mujeres Full Day Dancer Cruise37 Reviews
Enjoy the Gulf of Mexico on a 3-story catamaran in Cancun that is full of activities. Relax in a lounge chair, snack on delicious food, cool off in the water, visit Isla Mujeres, or dance to the on-board DJ's musical selections.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise off the coast of Cancun on board a fun-packed catamaran
- Slide down the water-slide, or jump off the diving boards to splash into the ocean for a refreshing swim
- Dance to music played by a live DJ
- Feast on delicious food and drink
- Snorkel in the Gulf of Mexico
DescriptionSpend the day on board a 3-story catamaran sailing off the coast of Cancun, and enjoy a full-day of adventure. During the 7-hour cruise, the boat will make 2 stops so that you snorkel in a colorful reef and explore the laid-back island of Isla Mujeres. The stunning catamaran is packed with entertainment, including a bar, dance floor, diving board, and pool area. On the 2nd floor you can lounge in deck chairs, enjoy a water-slide, or sit back and watch the flat-screen TV. From the 3rd floor, get panoramic views of Cancun and the Riviera Maya beyond. The first stop of the tour is Meco’s magnificent reef, where you can jump off the boat to enjoy a snorkel session among colorful shoals of fish. Dive into the sea from the diving boards, or slip and slide down the 2-story slide into the ocean. Guides are available for snorkelers and lunch is also served at this stop. The catamaran’s second stop is at the laid-back island of Isla Mujeres. Explore the boutique stores, or rent a golf cart or scooter to visit the island’s beautiful lookout point, with extraordinary cliffs and views. After a leisurely 2-hour stay at Isla Mujeres, return to Cancun, and hit the dance floor, where a live DJ will keep the music pumping.
IncludesOpen bar, serving rum, tequila, vodka, beer, cocktails, sodas, and juices Breakfast with bread, milk, juice, and coffee Lunch of beef and chicken fajitas, steamed vegetable, rice, mashed potatoes, quesadilla, and fish ceviche Snorkeling activity with equipment provided Use of water slide and diving board Paramedic on board Water activities (snorkeling, water-slide, and diving board)
- The dancer cruise departs from Monday to Saturday at 9:20, returning to Cancun at 16:15. The check-in time is at 8:45 am (Cancun time). To ensure a place on board this fun-packed adventure, make your reservations at least 48 hours in advance. You are advised to bring sunscreen and towels. You can rent a golf cart or scooter on the island (license required) from a 3rd party for a fee. Pictures of the trip are available at the end of the tour for a fee. Free ticket for children up to 7 years old or under 1.25 m For safety reasons the snorkeling activity is not allowed for: children under 7 years old (mínimum 1.25 meters), or adults over 60 years old Water activities (snorkel, water-slide, and trampoline) will depend on weather conditions. Without it meaning any reimbursement neither partial nor total.