My Guide Website?
Cabo: 2-Hour Whale Watching Boat Ride with Free Pictures69 Reviews
Enjoy an intimate encounter with the Humpback whales in Cabo and experience the unique sound of their underwater song with a hydrophone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel in the company of a qualified marine biologist
- Listen to the underwater song of these beautiful creatures
- Have your experience captured on camera by the crew
DescriptionClimb aboard a super-fast and comfortable RIB boat and embark on your whale-watching adventure, starting with a boat ride past Cabo's most important landmarks. After a quick safety briefing, your captain and onboard marine biologist will take you to Land's End, one of Cabo's most famous rock formations. From here, admire Pelican Rock, Lover's Beach, Neptune's Finger, and of course the famous Arch of Cabo San Lucas, where you will stop to take some photos. You will also be able to spot a friendly colony of sea lions along the way. Afterwards, head out to either the Sea of Cortez or the Pacific Ocean to spot some humpback whales. Keep an eye out for other marine animals such as blue whales, orcas, dolphins, and many other animals. Once you have spotted one of these majestic creatures, learn more about them from your expert guide. Use a hydrophone to listen to their breathtaking song for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
IncludesPictures Hydrophone to listen to the whales singing Whale-watching warranty Bottled water Marine biologist on board
- There is a chance you may get wet during this activity from the spray of the waves.
- This tour comes with a whale-watching warranty. If you do not see any whales during your tour, you will be offered a second tour free of charge.