How to buy property in Tulum, Mexico
Mexican beach properties.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
1. Establish your budget: Establish a realistic budget and stick to it before anything else, no matter if it is a good offer, think that if you go out of the line that you established you could complicate your plan and in one of those until you lose your future property.
2. Research the characteristics of Tulum's areas: Tulum is located in the Riviera Maya, which is surrounded by beautiful beaches and natural parks. Are you looking for a space immersed in the rainforest or by the beach? Research Tulum's neighbourhoods and consider the pros and cons of each.
3. The climate: Tulum enjoys a warm and sunny climate all year round, an ideal place if you like tropical living.
4. Current market conditions: Do some research and verify that what you are being offered is real, in the case of Tulum one of its highlights are its well known white sandy beaches, its good weather, incredible landscapes and its growing tourist economy thanks to the development of the Mayan train and the Tulum International Airport.
5. When buying: Make sure you are dealing with a reputable real estate agent, avoid having a bad experience, better to pay a little more and avoid being a victim of a scam.
We have made these small points to make it easier for you to start looking for the property of your dreams in Tulum, we know there is a gigantic world of possibilities out there, however if you have these points clear it will be easier for you to get advice and make this important decision.