My Guide Website?
San Miguel de Allende: ATV and Ziplining Adventure Tour5 Reviews
Experience the rush of riding ATVs and ziplining on this guided tour at the San Miguel Adventure Park in San Miguel de Allende. Feel the thrill of crossing a 110-meter-long suspension bridge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get off the beaten path as you explore the Red-tailed Eagle Canyon
- Try to spot birds like golden eagles, red-tailed hawks, and prairie falcons
- Kick up some dust as you follow your guide on an exhilarating ATV tour
- Soar through the air at high speeds with 7 exciting zipline courses
- Feel the rush of crossing the Red-tailed Eagle Canyon suspension bridge
DescriptionGet your heart pumping with an action-packed ATV tour at the San Miguel Adventure Park in San Miguel de Allende. Admire the countryside and pass over a stunning canyon as you complete 7 zipline courses. Check in at the San Miguel Adventure Park and get fitted with equipment that will ensure your safety throughout your ATV adventure. Learn how to operate the ATV and set off through the Red Tailed Eagle Canyon. Look for wildlife as you ride thorugh the canyon like golden eagles, red-tailed hawks, and prairie falcons. Stop and get fitted with your zipline harness. View the canyon from above as you fly thorugh the air on each zipline course. Challenge yourself to crossing a suspension bridge that is over a hundred meters long with a protective helmet and safety rope.
Includes7 ziplines ATV ride Guide Safety equipment Photos taken by your guide Bottled water
- • This activity will not operate if the weather conditions are risky • If the harness does not fit your size, you are not allowed to participate in the activity for safety reasons