My Guide Website?
Playa Del Carmen: Cenote & Mayan Village Tour by Buggy52 Reviews
Explore the Mayan jungle by driving your own buggy. Swim in a private cenote and learn more about Mayan history and culture at a local village.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Drive your own buggy into the jungle
- Swim in a private secluded cenote
- Learn more about Mayan culture and history at a local village
DescriptionBe picked up from your accommodation and then start the adventure at the buggy base. Receive a short briefing on the itinerary of the tour and instructions on how to drive the buggy. Leave the base with your guide and drive into the nearby jungle. Stop at a beautiful private cenote hidden in the middle of the dense jungle. Swim and relax in the cenote and enjoy the tranquil beauty of your surroundings away from the crowds. Then, continue with a visit to a local Mayan village. Meet some of the local people and learn more about their history, culture, and traditions with your guide. To finish your adventure, head back through the jungle to the base. Then be returned to your accommodation in Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya.
IncludesRound-trip transportation in Playa del Carmen/Riviera Maya Goggles Bandanas Swimming Vests if required Snacks Water Photos Insurance
- • You need a driver's license in order to drive the buggy