My Guide Website?
Palenque: Agua Azul, Misol-Ha and Palenque Ruins Day Tour6 Reviews
Explore the Palenque Archeological Site, the remains of one of the Mayan capitals. Discover the natural wonders of the Agua Azul and Misol-Ha Cascade.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on a journey in the past to one of the most beautiful Mayan sites
- Explore the fascinating Palenque Archeological Site, a former Mayan capital
- Let the sounds of the cascading water soothe you at the beautiful Misol-Ha
- Jump in for an invigorating dip in the ponds created by the Agua Azul Cascades
- Take in some of the best landmarks in the Chiapas region
DescriptionEnjoy some of the most stunning sites in Chiapas and explore its many treasures on this exciting day tour. Start off at the Palenque Archeological Site exploring the rich Mayan past before heading to the natural beauties surrounding the area. Travel from Palenque City to the fascinating Palenque Archeological Site named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO due to its immense historic and cultural richness. Spend a few hours here exploring the remains of one of the capital cities of the Mayan empire. From the Palenque Ruins, make your way to the impressive Misol-Ha Cascade, which drops from a staggering 25 meters. Relax with the majestic sounds of cascading water washing over you. After Misol-ha, go to the beautiful Agua Azul Cascades, one of Mexico's most stunning natural attractions. Marvel at the clear blues of the water and relax or opt for an invigorating dip in the large ponds formed by the waterfalls.
IncludesEntrances Fee to National Park Entrances Fees to the Archaeological Site of Palenque Guide Pickup and drop-off
- This tour is subject to weather conditions. In case of any changes will be informed.