My Guide Website?
Mexico City: Lucha Libre Show with Tacos, Beer, and Mezcal21 Reviews
Dive into the world of Mexican lucha libre with a local guide on this night out in Mexico City. Savor mouthwatering tacos in a taqueria as well as beer and mezcal in a cantina or bar before the show.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cancún: Swim with Whale Sharks
- Riviera Maya: Holbox Island Full-Day Trip with Lunch
- Mexico City: Cacahuamilpa Caves and Taxco Small-Group Tour
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Chichen Itza, Cenote, and Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
- Marvel at the displays of athleticism in a show of lucha libre in Mexico City
- Enjoy some of the best tacos in the city beforehand at a taqueria near the arena
- Wash down the tacos with beer, mezcal, or soft drinks at a local cantina or bar
- Find out about the history and significance of lucha libre from your local guide
- Discover Arena Mexico — the cathedral of lucha libre — or Arena Coliseo
DescriptionExperience the Mexican culture of lucha libre in the heart of Mexico City. Enjoy tacos, beer, and mezcal before the show, then head to an arena to watch 3 stellar performances of this famous form of Mexican wrestling. Choose between a show at Arena Mexico, the largest arena in the country, or Arena Coliseo, Mexico's oldest arena. Begin your tour by meeting your local guide at the meeting point, then head to a nearby taqueria for tacos, with vegetarian options available. Continue to a cantina or bar to wash down the tacos with beer, mezcal, or soft drinks if you prefer. As you enjoy your drinks, learn about the history and nuances of lucha libre from your guide. Then, head to your chosen arena for a fantastic night of lucha libre. Admire the show of professional wrestling and feel the local passion for the sport.
IncludesLucha libre ticket Guide Tacos (with vegetarian options) Beer, mezcal, or non-alcoholic drinks before the show Surprise souvenir
- Hi there, Excited for our lucha libre night? Here's what you need to know: WHERE & WHEN? Tuesdays: 6:00 pm, Roma Norte. Fridays: 7:00 pm, Roma Norte. Saturdays: 6:30 pm, Centro Histórico. Sundays: 3:30 pm, Roma Norte. Meeting spot details sent a day prior. WHAT'S PLANNED? Tacos, drinks, lucha libre insights. Arena visit; let us know mobility needs. Witness 2-3 fights; we'll ensure the best action. WHAT’S INCLUDED? Tacos, drinks, show ticket. Cash for venue purchases. WHAT TO BRING? Comfy shoes for standing, cash for purchases. WHAT NOT TO BRING? No big cameras, outside food/drinks allowed. VEG/VGN OPTIONS? Delicious options available, inform your guide. NON-ALCOHOLIC OPTIONS? Soft drinks available, limited variety. GROUP SIZE? Usually 10-20 guests, 1 host per 10 guests. TIPPING? Welcome but not mandatory. MORE EXPERIENCES? Check out our other adventures here. Excited to see you there! El Taco Club