My Guide Website?
Mexico City: Chapultepec & Reforma Historic Bike Experience13 Reviews
Journey back in time and explore 1000 years of the forest's history. See where epic scenes unfolded leaving magnificent buildings and monuments in testimony to the royalty that once reigned.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride along the largest dedicated bike lane in Mexico city
- Learn the hidden history behind the Reforma circles
- Celebrate a personal victory at the Mexico's iconic Angel
- Admire the only real castle in America
- Enjoy pedaling on a Sunday morning on the main avenue which is closed to cars
DescriptionMeet your guide at a downtown bike rental shop for either a morning or afternoon tour, depending on the time you have selected. Choose your bicycle from a range of different styles. The team will help you feel comfortable in the saddle. Receive a brief safety tutorial from your experienced guide. Afterward, hop on your bike, hit the street and let the adventure begin. Cruise down the streets of Mexico City as you listen to your guide tell the story of Mexico's history– a history filled with epic battles thrilling tales. Admire the monuments and sculptures which adorn Reforma avenue and learn the legends behind them. Visit El Angel, one of Mexico city's most iconic landmarks. Let the Rain God Tlaloc show you the entrance to Chapultepec Park. Breath in the fresh air from the parks ancient trees. Discover the history of Mexico, from its ancient past to its present. Learn about the Aztecs, the glorious Mexican Maximilian Emperor, and Porfirio Díaz cosmopolitan vision to beautify this seven centuries old capital city, once chosen to be part of a great European empire. On Sundays, you will share the avenue just with bicycles. The streets are closed to motorists so families can enjoy physical activities.
IncludesComfortable bicycle and helmet Bottled water Savvy local guide Frequent stops to hear fun facts and urban legends
- This is a family friendly activity. There are options for babies 1 years-old and up. Toddler and infant bike extensions, and Tandem bikes are available.
- This tour goes at an easy pace, making it welcoming to cyclists of all levels.
- Drinks ( not mentioned) and gratuities are not included in the ticket price
- Comfortable bikes on rent are included in the tour