My Guide Website?
Mexico City: Authentic Downtown Food Tour126 Reviews
Eat and walk through Downtown Mexico City, tasting the best traditional Mexican food whilst discovering foodie secret gems.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Taste authentic and traditional Mexican food
- Visit San Juan Market, a classic cantina, a street food stall, traditional restaurants, and much more
- Eat where locals eat and taste mouthwatering Mexican food
- Live like a local and discover Mexico City with the help of a passionate local guide
DescriptionWalk through Downtown Mexico City and visit several spots, an authentic taste of Mexican specialties. You will be taken to 8 places, explore the exotic San Juan Market, drink at quintessential cantinas, taste street food, traditional restaurants, and specialty stores. During your food walk, your guide will share insightful stories about the origin of the dishes and drinks, as well as the history, legends, and traditions of the city. Together, in the heart of the city center, you will taste mouthwatering dishes, delicious street food, traditional candy and much more. Expect the best flavors of Mexico City. Come hungry as you are going to eat a lot.
IncludesAll the food tastings (enough for lunch) Bottle of water Tour guide Alcoholic beverages
- You should wear comfortable shoes
- Tour takes places rain or shine
- Please indicate any food restrictions when booking
- All food tastings are included in the ticket price
- This tour is ideal for all age groups and takes place from Monday to Sunday
- Vegetarian, vegan, and other restricted diets can be catered to