My Guide Website?
Los Cabos: Zip Lines and UTVs with Mexican Lunch and Drinks20 Reviews
Explore a UNESCO protected biosphere in Los Cabos via exhilarating double zip lines, UTVs, hanging bridges, Rappel, rock climbing and the longest zip line in Cabos over 500 meters long.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the zip lines, suspended bridges, rock climbing, rappeling and more
- Whizz along the longest zipline in Los Cabos (500m)
- Have fun and feel secure thanks to double safety lines and PETZL equipment
- Experience the number one tour in Los Cabos
- Enjoy a 20 minute off-road UTV ride
DescriptionEnjoy a day of outdoor adventure for all the family. Located in a UNESCO protected biosphere, the Outdoor Zipline adventure combines an exciting array of activities located in a stunning Canyon in the heart of Boca de la Sierra. Following a scenic journey through local villages and countryside, you will be met by enthusiastic and highly trained guides. Here you will be kitted out with PETZL world-class safety equipment and are ready to begin your adventure. Guides will accompany you on an off road journey into the Canyon in a 4x4 Mercedes Unimog. Once you arrive in the Canyon the adventure truly begins. Fly through the Canyon on double safety zip lines, marveling at the stunning views. Cross Canyon streams on the commando bridge. Test your balance on the hanging bridge and crazy ladder and climb up the Canyon walls on the Via Ferrata (natural rock climbing wall). Swing across the Canyon on a tarzan swing. Rappel to the Canyon floor and finally complete your adventure with a 500 meter zip line to the base of the camp. Here we will provide refreshments and you can enjoy the scenery and a well-deserved rest. No previous experience is necessary and this exhilarating tour is suitable for the whole family! As the number one zip line company in Cabo we guarantee the highest levels of safety, security and service, along with huge amounts of fun! Following the amazing Superman zip line, you'll hop into Polaris RZR off road UTV buggies and zoom off into the beautiful desert. These rugged and powerful vehicles are made for rough and tough off road conditions. You'll be lead through the desert by your guides on an exciting and fun course over sand, rocks and dusty roads, and through dry riverbeds. This thrill-a-second adventure is an awesome way to end an awesome tour. Complete your adventure with unlimited delicious home-made quesadillas and a fresh salad bar.
IncludesTransportation from selected hotels Bottled water All safety equipment Homemade quesadillas and salad bar Ice cold beers and water Experienced guides
- Max weight 265lbs / 120kgs
- No minimum age but minimum height required of 4 ft / 1.2 meters
- Following guests may not participate: - problems with vertigo, neck or back injuries, expectant mothers or heart and respiratory problems
- Guests must be 100% fully mobile to participate
- Cameras are NOT permitted during the tour for safety reasons. Photos available for purchase after the tour
- Wear long shorts or pants and closed-toe shoes (tennis shoes)
- Wear Sunscreen
- Tour duration is 3 hours plus transportation
- Each driver must be over 18 years of age, be able to present a valid driving license, and pay a USD 25 fee upon check-in to cover the vehicle insurance
- A $20 sustainability entrance fee per person is required at check-in