My Guide Website?
Los Cabos: Camel Ride Safari with Lunch and Tequila Tasting18 Reviews
Embark on a desert getaway in Los Cabos on this guided trip that combines a camel ride, nature hike, Mexican burrito lunch, and tequila tasting. Pet and feed the camels while learning more about them.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Enjoy the fresh air, desert scenery, and soothing waves of the Pacific Ocean
- Ride and feed the camels while learning more about these special animals
- Savor authentic local flavors during a buffet taco lunch with flavored water
- Join on a guided desert hike and discover the Baja's native flora and fauna
- Learn about the production and history of tequila during a guided tasting
DescriptionFeel the ocean breeze while enjoying a camel ride along the crystalline waters and dramatic wave breaks of the Pacific Ocean on this Los Cabos adventure. Join a hike in an ecological reserve to learn more about local plants. Round-off your trip with an authentic taco lunch and tequila tasting. After pickup, head to the desert location to start your experience. Meet your new camel friends and immerse yourself in camel culture; learn about their history, anatomy, personality, keeping, and training. Get up close and personal, including petting and feeding these amazing creatures. Following your camel ride, venture out on a unique natural hike in an ecological reserve. Get to know more about different types of plants, vegetation, and wildlife in the area, including the cholla, the Mexican giant cactus, the yuka, roadrunners, and more. Later, satisfy your hunger with a Mexican burrito and traditional Mexican flavored water. At the end of your tour, enjoy a tequila tasting course complete with a lesson on the drink’s history, production process, and the proper way of enjoying the drink.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Certified guides Safety gear Camel ride Desert nature hike Mexican burrito Flavored water and bottled water Tequila tasting
- The park entry fee must be paid at the location upon arrival and in cash