My Guide Website?
From Tulum: Sian Kaan Boat Trip Adventure with Lunch110 Reviews
Embark on a boat tour to the middle of a UNESCO natural reserve. Look for wildlife, enjoy a rest on the beautiful beaches, and dine on a delicious Caribbean lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a peaceful and pleasant boat tour of the local lagoons and reefs around Punta Allen
- Snorkel in the second largest coral reef system in the world (subject to sea conditions)
- Look for sea-turtles, dolphins, and more than 65 species of stony coral this preserve has to offer
- Dine on a perfect Caribbean lunch
DescriptionPunta Allen is a picturesque and perfect place to park yourself on a boat tour. Here explore the local lagoons and come face to face with the incredible wildlife of this region. You'll have the chance to see beautiful birds and maybe even the opportunity to see wild dolphins and sea turtles that live in these waters. On the tour, also stop at the 2nd largest coral reef in the world, where you can jump out of the boat and enjoy a pleasant snorkel adventure (subject to sea conditions). You'll be amazed at the colors of this very healthy coral reef and the varieties of fish are absolutely stunning. The reef system is home to more than 65 species of stony coral, 350 species of mollusk, and more than 500 species of fish. Then, head to the beach, where the picture-perfect sandbar awaits. Here enjoy a delicious Caribbean lunch of fresh fish and fruit before heading back out to explore a bit more. The biodiversity of the Yucatan Peninsula is essential and the aim is to share this passion with you and teach you how you can all work to keep this great natural land safe for future generations. It became a World Heritage Site in 1987 and you'll understand why.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (Tulum city center and Tulum Hotel Zone) Lunch Soft drinks Entrance fees Guides Equipment Life jacket (use is mandatory)
- Snorkeling cannot be guaranteed due to unpredictable weather conditions
- Please bring a bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, hat, bio-degradable sun protection, and an additional t-shirt
- Please note that the use of the provided life jackets is mandatory