My Guide Website?
From Tulum: ATV Ride with Monkey Sanctuary and Cenote Trip15 Reviews
Ride an ATV through jungle trails, take a dip in the waters of the Sacred Cenote, and meet rescued animals at Akumal Monkey Sanctuary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a thrilling quad ride through the Mayan jungle
- Enjoy the waters of the amazing Sacred Cenote
- Meet, touch and learn from more than 40 rescued species
- Learn about the animals you see from expert guides
- Find a variety of primates and other rescued animals
DescriptionLeave Tulum for a trip to the Sacred Cenote. Go deep into the Mayan Jungle and be a part of nature as you ride your own 4×4 ATV. Spend time with rescued monkeys and other animals at Akumal Monkey Sanctuary. To ensure comfort and safety during your trip, receive driving instructions from your guide. Then, hop on your ATV and put on the safety gear provided to discover the landscapes of the Mayan jungle. Immerse yourself in the wonderful waters of the spectacular Sacred Cenote. Take a swim in an underground river in the middle of nature. To complete the journey, meet and interact with rescued animals on a tour of Akumal Monkey Sanctuary.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (Playa del Carmen to Tulum) Entrance to cavern Sacred Cenote Entrance to Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals Bottled water
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Each ATV has a capacity of up to 2 passengers