My Guide Website?
From Mexico City: Teotihuacan Small-Group Dawn Tour459 Reviews
A morning tour to the magical archaeological site of Teotihuacan where you can be one of the first people of the day to wander and explore these fascinating ruins.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Be one of the first people of the day to arrive and discover Teotihuacan
- Discover the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon
- Enjoy the explanations from your certified guides
- Taste local liquors and learn about the clay process
- Avoid crowds with this 12 person maximum tour
DescriptionDiscover the majestic pyramids of Teotihuacan on an early-morning tour departing from Mexico City. Explore the site with your guide and learn more about the pre-Hispanic history of Mexico. After being collected from the lobby of your hotel by minibus, you will be taken to the archeological site of Teotihuacan, where you’ll marvel at some of the most impressive pyramids in the world. You can see the Sun and Moon pyramids, visit the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, walk through the Avenue of the Dead, and much more. You will then be taken to a clay workshop where you will learn everything about the pulque, silver, and clay processes, manufactured by local people. Whilst there you will also learn about how all these activities were done years ago, and you will be even invited to taste some tequila, mezcal, and pulque. Following this, you can enjoy delicious Mexican food and drinks (not included) during an allocated short break. Your tour will then conclude with you being taken back to your hotel or preferred nearby location at around 3:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Guide Entrance fees Small group (12 maximum) Travel insurance
- Wear comfortable shoes A hat and sunscreen are recommended Pick up available at any hotel or other address in Mexico City