My Guide Website?
From Mexico City: Taxco and Cuernavaca by van4 Reviews
Enjoy de colorful cities of Cuernavaca and Taxco in one day!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the beautiful landscapes through the roadway
- Explore a mine and learn in the workshop the art of silver
- Explore the stone streets of Taxco
DescriptionWe will head towards Cuernavaca, the City of Eternal Spring, to see the Cathedral and how the French Order introduces the Catholic religion to the native Tlauicas. Time to have a coffee and head to the magical town of Taxco de Alarcon. Taxco is a city known as 'The Silver Capital of the world' with a 'Toledan' architectural style. We will walk through its streets and learn about its legends and religious as well as cultural traditions. We will be able to see the representation of a mine and its silversmiths' workshops. Within the tour you will admire the 'Jewel of Taxco', which is the church of Santa Prisca, with a baroque style and pink quarry finishes. End of the tour and return to the hotel. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The tour in Taxco begins when you arrive at the store; then the silversmith's workshop, lunch time and the visit to the downtown. (the order could change) All this in an approximate time of 3 and a half hours. IT IS NOT THE 3 FULL HOURS AT TAXCO´S DOWNTOWN.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop off Van with air conditioning and passenger insurance Bilingual Tour Guide (Spanish-English) Visit to Cuernavaca's Downtown Visit to Taxco Silver workshop entrance
- The hotel pickup hour depends on the location of your hotel, we will contact you for hour details (8:30 am to 9:30 am)
- You can ask us if we can pick you up in an specific hotel, only if its at the Downtown, Reforma Ave or Polanco area.