My Guide Website?
From Cozumel: Express Tour to Tulum Mayan Ruins33 Reviews
Enjoy an express tour of the Tulum ruins guided by a local expert. Discover the secrets and mythology of the ancient Mayan civilization that established itself in this paradise many years ago. Take a return ferry and bus ride from Cozumel to Tulum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Enjoy an express tour of the Tulum Mayan Ruins Archeological Site
- Admire the detailed carved figures and frescoes on the walls
- Explore the magnificent restored temples that rise above the Caribbean
- Learn the secrets, facts, and mythology of the Mayan civilization
DescriptionStart your adventure by meeting your tour guide right in front of the swallows’ statue so that you can take the ferry ride to playa del carmen and enjoy a scenic 45 minute ride in the blue waters of the Caribbean. After that, you will take an air conditioned van/bus to the walled city of Tulum, in which you’ll explore the magnificent and restored temples rising above the Caribbean Sea. Tulum is an archeological site that offers one of the most beautiful sceneries of the world. You will be guided by a local expert through the secrets, facts, myths and wonderful legends of the ancient Mayan civilization, getting the opportunity to admire the detailed carved figures and frescoes on the walls of prominent buildings such as “El Castillo” (The Castle), The Temple of the Descending God and The House of the Columns, in which you will be able to shoot amazing photos during approximately 2 hours. After this unforgettable experience, you will return to your transportation in which you will enjoy a delicious light snack while getting back to Playa del Carmen, where you will catch the ferry just in time to be back to Cozumel.
IncludesRound-trip Ferry from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen Round-trip ground transport from Playa del Carmen to Tulum English-speaking tour operator Tulum Mayan Ruins entrance fee Tour with an English-speaking guide at the archeological site Bottled water Light snacks 1 soda
- The ferry ride to and from Playa del Carmen might be rough at times; guests who suffer from motion sickness should take this into consideration • Please bring comfortable clothes, a bathing suit, sunglasses, a hat, biodegradable sunblock (mandatory), a camera, cash, credit cards, a towel and a change of clothes • Guests using home video cameras will be charged a government fee of approximately $8 - 10 payable in cash at site
- For cruise ship customers, departure times depend on your cruise schedule; please note there may be some cruise ship arrivals that are not operational during the year; please confirm with the local operator before the reservation
- For hotel customers, please confirm with the local operator before the reservation (subject to availability)
- Guests must take taxi transportation to/from the downtown ferry pier in Cozumel at their own expense