My Guide Website?
Cozumel: Day Pass at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park18 Reviews
Have a blast and let loose at Cozumel's only aquatic park with a day pass to the fantastic Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. Relax on the beach, swim in the sea, and brave the thrilling water slides, floating park and activities!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Have fun in the water with a day pass to Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Benefit from access to more than 20 free attractions, including all non-motorized games
- Float in the ocean or swim up to the bar for a cocktail
- Enjoy the challenging twin twister water slides
DescriptionSpend the day with your family and friends at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park and enjoy as much time as you want with a day pass to this one-of-a-kind attraction. Transportation from the cruise pier can be included if you choose this option upon booking. Relax on the beach, swim in the sea or get a little crazy in the new water park! Benefit from more then 20 free attractions, with add-ons available to purchase on the day. Let the little ones loose in Buccaneer's Bay, where they can explore a pirate ship and shoot water cannons. Grab a tropical cocktail at the Oasis Island Pool or take the plunge on the 200-feet long Twin Twister waterslides. Your pass includes access to top-notch facilities, including beach chairs, shopping, organized games, kayaks, paddle boats, hobie cats and much more! You can even discover an Underwater Mayan City, where snorkeling gear is available to rent. Relax in the knowledge the park is fully equipped with safety equipment and facilities, including life vests, lifeguard, a rescue boat, on-site first aid center with paramedic and on-site ambulance. Cool down at the swim-up pool bar serving a refreshing assortment of cold draft beers and cocktails. Indulge in a delicious meal from an all-you-can-eat menu if you add on this option to round off your amazing experience!
IncludesEntrance to the Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park Free access to more than 20 attractions and amenities, including kayaks, paddle boats, water bicycles, a beach volleyball court, and showers All-you-can-eat (if option selected)
- • Bring your camera and cash or a credit card (Visa, Master Card or American Express) for shopping and any extras • Tickets are non-transferable • Cancellations on the day of travel will not be refunded • Cancellations due to adverse weather conditions on the day of travel will not be refunded
- The use of the following products is prohibited within the park: biodegradable sunscreen, biodegradable products, suntan lotion and insect repellent