My Guide Website?
Chichén Itzá: Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket163 Reviews
Forget about waiting in line and enjoy direct access to explore the historic Chichen Itza complex of Mayan ruins. Book your skip-the-line ticket and make the most of your time in this majestic site.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the line to enter Chichén Itzá
- Experience the sites at your own pace
- Feel the history of this site, which was most active between 600 and 1200 AD
DescriptionAvoid the long lines at one of the most visited archaeological sites in Mexico with this Chichén Itzá skip-the-line entry ticket. Enter directly to the archaeological site and spend the day exploring the Mayan ruins at your own pace. Discover how this large pre-Columbian city played an important role in the Mayan civilization from around 600 to 1200 AD, and remained a center of worship and pilgrimage until the arrival of the Spaniards. Even today, it is still considered sacred by the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula. Like many of the cities of ancient Mexico, the site was abandoned, and its ruins were hidden in the jungle. Experience its rich history and stunning ruins.
- • Due to a government order, if you want to enter to the archaeological site with mobile devices (GoPro, professional camera, selfie stick), you must pay an additional fee per device at the ticket office
- There is free admission on Sundays for Mexican citizens and foreigners with residence in Mexico (ID required)
- Please check the operating days and schedule of Chichen Itza before booking