My Guide Website?
Cancun: Chichen Itza, Ik Kil Cenote, and Valladolid Day Trip99 Reviews
Discover one of the most important Mayan sites, Chichen Itza, on a bus tour from Cancun. Take a dip in the Ik Kil Cenote with its deep turquoise waters and embark on a walking tour of Valladolid.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Step into ancient Maya on a guided tour of the Chichen Itza archeological site
- Uncover the secrets of Mayan cooking with a live gastronomic demonstration
- Enjoy a delectable lunch full of local flavors in an airconditioned restaurant
- Cool down with a swim thorugh the crystal-clear waters of the Ik Kil Cenote
- Admire the grace and charm of the colonial architecture in Valladolid's own town
DescriptionTravel back in time with a guided tour of the Mayan Chichen Itza ruins. Swim thorugh the azure waters of the Ik Kil Cenote and have some free time to explore the charming town of Valladolid. Watch a live Mayan cooking demonstration and sit down to a delicious buffet lunch. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in Cancun. Sit back and relax on the scenic drive to Chichen Itza to experience one of the 7 wonders of the world. Pay the local tax and follow your guide on a tour of ancient Mayan sacred sites. Engage your senses with a live cooking demonstration. Be amazed as a chef whips up delightful Mayan dishes with local vegetables and fauna. Transcend frontiers and experience the culinary diversity of Mexico. Savor a buffet lunch packed with mouth-watering flavors. Head to the Ik Kil Cenote and descend a staircase carved in stone to enter the deep pool. Immerse yourself in the cool waters of this site that was once sacred to the Mayans. Continue the town of Valladolid and have some free time to take a stroll through the streets to soak up the colonial architecture. Return to your accommodation in Cancun at the end of your excursion.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guided tour at Chichen Itza Ik Kil Cenote visit Lunch and gastronomic demonstration Bottled water throughout the tour Bilingual guide
- •This tour takes place rain or shine •Hotel pickup is available from most centrally-located Cancun hotels Entry fees are 614 Mexican pesos per adult and 90 Mexican pesos per child Entry fees with INE are 272 Mexican pesos per adult or 90 Mexican pesos per child