My Guide Website?
Cabo San Lucas: Snorkel Tour with Open Bar & Snacks55 Reviews
Embark on a snorkeling tour aboard a 46-foot catamaran and enjoy an excursion specially designed for sea lovers. Enjoy an international open bar and appetizers during the tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Enjoy a relaxing catamaran cruise from Cabo San Lucas
- Sail on glistening waters and admire epic coastal views
- Snorkel in search of colorful coral reef and tropical marine life
- Snack on tasty treats and sip refreshing drinks from the open bar
- Participate in onboard activities or relax and soak up the sunshine
DescriptionDiscover the underwater world of Los Cabos on a catamaran snorkeling tour. Depart from Cabo San Lucas and set sail onto the stunning Sea of Cortez. Cruise along the south coast of Cabo San Lucas, passing by picturesque beaches including Paya del Amor and El Medano Beach. Stop at Santa Maria Bay bay, where you can make a splash and cool off from the heat. Get kitted out with your snorkel gear then go in search of colorful marine life, including angel fish and parrot fish. You might also catch a glimpse of sea turtles, dolphins, manta rays, and whales (during whale season.) Back onboard the catamaran, soak up the glorious Mexican sunshine while admiring the view. Sip on a selection of refreshing alcoholic beverages and soft drinks from the open bar, and snack on tasty treats. At the end of an unforgettable adventure, sit back, relax, and marvel at the lands end views as you head back to port.
IncludesSnacks Alcoholic beverages, bottled water, and soft drinks Use of snorkeling equipment All fees and taxes
- Whale season is from December to April Gratuities are not included in the ticket price