My Guide Website?
Cabo San Lucas: Mexican Cooking Class42 Reviews
Meet your Master Chef and get ready for a cooking adventure full of flavor and fun. Visit a local produce market with your chef to pick up the ingredients for your meal and then get ready for a true Mexican Feast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn to cook Mexican dishes with a local master chef
- Learn to make your own tortillas
- Savour the delicious food you've cooked
- Try authentic Mexican tequila or mezcal
DescriptionAfter meeting your master chef at the central meeting point and discussing any dietary needs, your chef will guide you through several local spice and produce markets around the different neighborhoods of Cabo San Lucas to gather the ingredients for your menu. You'll also visit a Tortilla factory where they make the dough that you will use to cook your own tortillas. After shopping for the ingredients, your chef will welcome you into his home, where you will get hands-on instruction in crafting an authentic Mexican feast. You'll learn how to make salsas, tortillas, guacamoles, tacos, and possibly other Mexican recipes. Finally, enjoy the feast you've prepared with margaritas and tequila or mezcal tasting.
IncludesMexican Cooking class by professional master chef All ingredients to cook a full meal Soft drinks and purified water Tequila or Mezcal tasting Return transportation from the meeting point to the class location
- Have a good breakfast before you come to the cooking class. You will cook everything from scratch and might eat later than your usual lunchtime.
- If you have any kind of food allergies, please make sure to inform the chef when you meet. The chef will be happy to accommodate various diets including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free.