My Guide Website?
Bacalar: Private Sailboat Tour with Lagoon Swimming15 Reviews
Enjoy a comfortable and relaxing sailing trip on the Bacalar Lagoon. Swim in an area away from the crowds, then learn the basics of sailing to become a Captain for a day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Cruise on Bacalar Lagoon on board an eco-boat
- Swim in crystal clear turquoise water away from the crowds
- Learn about local history and admire mesmering scenery
- Learn to sail and be a Captain for the day
DescriptionRecently awarded #7 worldwide as best sailing and day cruises options by TripAdvisor traveler's choice awards 2022!!! https://www.tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice-ThingsToDo-cDay_Cruises Enjoy your own private cruise on Bacalar Lagoon. Sail across the lagoon to visit iconic landmarks, learn local history, and swim in the crystal clear waters. Appreciate a spot undiscovered by tourists and surrounded by mangroves, then try your hand at sailing the boat itself. Meet your captain at the marina. Receive a safety briefing and get all the equipment necessary for your 3-hour sailing adventure. Climb aboard the eco-friendly boat and set sail from Cenote Esmeralda, the largest cenote in the Bacalar Lagoon. Stop at the biggest and fanciest hotel on the beach of Bacalar and discover why it never opened. Enjoy the shallow bright-blue water and breathtaking scenery. Learn about stromatolites, corals' ancestors that date back to the origin of life on the planet. Find out why they are so special and how to preserve them. Next, arrive at the south end of Bacalar Lagoon. Swim in a beautiful area surrounded by mangroves, away from the other tourists. Appreciate the oldest stromatolites in the area dating back over 10,000 years. Climb back on board and enjoy snacks and cold drinks while admiring the mesmerizing surroundings. Learn the basics of sailing and take control of the ship. Feel the force of the wind guide you through the seven colors of the lagoon. Finally, enjoy the breeze while cruising back to the dock.
IncludesSelection of seasonal fruit Natural fruit drinks Water 3 beers per person Safety gear
- This tour will take place rain or shine