My Guide Website?
Bacalar: Lagoon, Pirate Canal, Stromatolite Day Trip w/Lunch15 Reviews
Discover the Yucatan Peninsula on this day trip to the freshwater Bacalar lagoon. Swim in the vibrant cenote Negro, learn about the legends of the pirate canal, and float by the Isla de los Pájaros.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim in the shallow and crystal-clear waters of Bacalar's lagoon
- Visit the Pirate Canal & learn about the captivating tales
- Marvel at the vibrant hues that surround you as you delve Cenote Negro
- Relax & Breathe peacefulness at Isla Pajaros
- Learn history at San Felipe Fort
DescriptionEmbark on an unforgettable adventure as you navigate the breathtaking lagoon of Bacalar and discover its wonders. As you embark on the tour, you'll visit the famous Canal de los Piratas, where you'll be captivated by the fascinating stories and legends of the pirates who once roamed these waters. As you swim in the shallow, crystalline waters, you'll be mesmerized by the vibrant colors of the lagoon, a sight that will leave you breathless. Your next stop is the Cenote Negro, a place full of fantasy and mystery. As you venture deeper into this mystical site, you'll understand why it's known as the Lagoon of the 7 Colors, as you're surrounded by an array of mesmerizing hues. After experiencing the magic of the Cenote Negro, your journey continues to the serene Isla Pájaros. Here, you'll be welcomed by the tranquil symphony of birds as you breathe in the peacefulness of this idyllic setting. As your adventure draws to a close, you'll return to the pier, with memories of your journey through Bacalar forever etched in your mind. Without a doubt, this activity is one that will remain with you for a lifetime, a vivid memory of the stunning beauty and tranquility of Bacalar.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (may apply a meeting point depending on location) Bilingual guide LifeJackets during boat transportation Pirate Canal tour Cenote Negro admission Isla de los Pajaros visit Stromatolite sanctuary visit 2 Water Bottles & 1 Snack during boat transportation Full meal with 1 soft drink for lunch
- This tour is not meant for children under 3 years old.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour may be cancelled in the event of averse weather conditions.
- This tour only operates from riviera maya area. (From Generations hotel , direction to Sirenis hotel)
- Activity starting time is different than your pickup time. Please disregard Getyourguide´s notifications and attend to the confirmation email sent by us.