My Guide Website?
4-Hour Luxury Catamaran Cruise from Puerto Aventuras33 Reviews
Come and sail in the Caribbean Sea off Mexico onboard a luxury 65-foot catamaran. On this 4-hour tour you can snorkel in the crystal clear water at the second largest reef in the world. Enjoy a delicious meal and exotic drinks while dancing to good music.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Loreto: Tabor Canyon Guided Hike
- Cozumel: El Cielo & Palancar Snorkel with Open Bar & Ceviche
- From Guadalajara: Tequila Day Trip with Jose Cuervo Option
- Mazatlán: Whale Watching Tour
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- Go snorkeling at the second largest reef in the world
- Enjoy a cruise onboard a 65-foot catamaran
- Admire the views of the beautiful Riviera Maya
- Enjoy a full BBQ grill with 4 options to choose with exotic drinks from the open bar
DescriptionThis catamaran cruise and snorkel adventure begins with transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel to the marina in Puerto Aventuras. The professional and experienced crew will welcome you aboard and give you a safety briefing for all the activities of the tour and overview of the amenities of the luxury 65-foot catamaran. You set sail for approximately 1 hour as you head to the second largest barrier reef in the world which supports incredible coral heads and a breathtaking variety of sea life. While you enjoy your snorkel adventure under the supervision of the dive masters and snorkel guides, the chef will be busy preparing a delicious meal for you. Back on board, you can enjoy lunch with a full BBQ, with 4 options: NY Steak, Fish Filet, Breast Chicken Filet, or Hamburger at the grill, along with drinks from the full open bar. This is truly a first-class meal at sea! After lunch enjoy a leisurely sail back along the beautiful Riviera Maya.
IncludesSnorkel equipment Food and drinks
- The staff will help and guide you if it is your first time snorkeling. Please don't forget to bring your swimwear, towels, sun protections, sunglasses, underwater camera, and some money for souvenirs. Families with kids are welcome! You can bring your own snorkel equipment if preferred. Dock fee not included (15 usd per person) If you need round trip transportation service do not hesitate to contact us.