My Guide Website?
From Cancun: Day Trip to Tulum, Cenote & Playa del Carmen
From Cancun: Day Trip to Tulum, Cenote & Playa del Carmen Make Enquiry
- Enjoy an immersive look at ancient Maya ruins scattered around Tulum
- Listen to an engaging guide's commentary about archaeological sites
- Experience a refreshing dip in Cenote Mariposa surrounded by jungle
- Take time to explore the energetic atmosphere of Playa del Carmen
- Relax and take a stroll along the beach during a stop for leisure time
DescriptionExplore the archaeological ruins of Tulum with an experienced guide, plunge into a refreshing cenote hidden by the jungle canopy, and check out the hip shops and stylish boutiques in Playa del Carmen on this full-day excursion. Be picked up at your hotel and relax on the way to site of Tulum's weather-worn ruins that are perched above the sandy shores of the Caribbean. Let your guide take care of the admission fees and head inside to uncover the secrets of the ancient Maya. Stroll between temples, palaces, and fortresses that have stood for hundreds of years. Slip down to the beach for some leisure time on the sand. Continue on to the Mariposa cenote, where dappled sunlight illuminates a freshwater pool in the middle of the jungle. Take a dip to cool off, enjoy a tasty buffet lunch on site, and then take a ride to wrap up your day among the bustling activity of Playa del Carmen.
IncludesGuided tour of Tulum, Playa del Carmen, and Cenote Mariposa Buffet meal 1 bottle of water Live commentary in English and Spanish Roundtrip transportation from your Cancun and Puerto Morelos hotel
- The tour will take place rain or shine
- Activity starting time is different than your pickup time. Please disregard Getyourguide´s notifications and attend to the confirmation email sent by us.