My Guide Website?
From Mexico City: Puebla and Cholula Day Tour127 Reviews
Visit several top cultural sites in the Mexico City area on a trip that takes you to the colonial city of Puebla, and the Cholula archeological zone. Visit onyx and talavera ceramics factories and see craftsmen at work.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Visit the Cholula archeological zone and see the world’s largest pyramid
- Explore Puebla and see its splendid colonial architecture
- Admire the work of talavera and onyx craftsmen
DescriptionVisit Santa María Tonanzintla and San Francisco Acatepec to admire the beautiful Churchs of Indian Baroque style. We will also visit the world´s largest pyramid at the archaeological zone of Cholula with its 365 churches. Continue to Puebla, Unesco´s World Heritage site, where the majority of its buildings are decorated with tiles and beautifully sculpted freestone; we will also see its majestic Cathedral at the main Square, the chapel of the Rosary, considered the eighth wonder of the art world.
IncludesBilingual guide Round-trip transfers from select locations Admission fees Lunch (if option selected)
- Please watch the pictures for the list of available pickup locations
- Please consider it is a shared service with bilingual guide, not exclusive English or Spanish language, depending on the number of participants of each language.