My Guide Website?
Xcaret Park: Plus Full-Day Admission with Night Show & Lunch146 Reviews
Book your admission ticket and enjoy a full day at Xcaret Park. Explore the cultural traditions of Mexico, swim in the underground rivers, snorkel around coral reefs, and enjoy incredible live shows.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy more than 40 attractions and activities at Xcaret Park
- Swim in the caves and natural pools of a lush tropical landscape
- Explore the coral reef aquarium of the Caribbean Sea
- Be dazzled by the butterflies of the Butterfly Pavilion breeding facility
- Watch Mayan and Mexican cultural shows
DescriptionEnjoy full-day admission to Xcaret Park, a paradise theme park on the Maya Riviera, where you can enjoy more than 40 activities and attractions. Your ticket includes access to all the facilities, including showers, dressing rooms, and snorkeling equipment for your convenience. Once inside the park, choose the activities that suit. Highlights include the Coral Reef Aquarium and Marine Turtles Area. Admire the manatees of the Manatee Lagoon, or be dazzled by colorful butterflies in the Butterfly Pavilion. See howler monkeys at Spider Monkey Island, or explore how mushrooms are cultivated at the Mushroom Farm. The Living Museum of Orchids displays Mexican orchids in all their glory. Wander a jungle trail to visit the Regional Wildlife Breeding Farm. Ascend the Rotating Scenic Tower for spectacular views, and watch cultural performances of Mayan and Mexican music and dance. You can even visit a Mayan Village! Colonial history is not neglected at the St. Francis of Assisi Chapel, while folk art is displayed at the Hacienda Henequenera. Watch the sky turn a rainbow of colors at the Stained-Glass Plaza, or discover a pre-Hispanic ball court to learn about the Maya sports events. Between October 30th and November 2nd, you'll be able to enjoy activities that are part of the Life and Death Festival.
IncludesAccess to park areas and facilities Locker and use of snorkeling equipment (refundable deposit of USD 20 required) Buffet lunch including 1 beer and unlimited soft beverages (sodas, lemonades, and coffee) inside the restaurant Exhibitions and cultural tours Xcaret Mexico Espectacular show (a musical journey through the history of Mexico) Aquatic activities in the underground river Life jackets and inner tubes Dressing rooms and showers Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools Rest areas, lounge chairs and hammocks Coral reef aquarium House of Whispers Breeding farm fauna St. Francis of Assisi Chapel Parking Donation to the Sea Turtle Preservation Program
- All excluded activities can be purchased separately (Swim with dolphins, Shark interactive adventure, Sea trek, snuba reef, snuba family, snorkeling tour, Temascal, etc.)
- The park is open all year
- Please help protect the environment by using eco-friendly sunblock and suntan lotions
- Food and drinks are not allowed into the park
- The ticket includes a donation to the Sea Turtle Preservation Program The following facilities are at your disposal: locker, showers, dressing rooms