My Guide Website?
Tulum: Tulum Tower Entrance Ticket31 Reviews
Experience Tulum like never before by flying high above the city up to 35 meters (118 feet). Enjoy unforgettable views of archeological ruins and Riviera Maya.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Loreto: Tabor Canyon Guided Hike
- Cozumel: El Cielo & Palancar Snorkel with Open Bar & Ceviche
- From Guadalajara: Tequila Day Trip with Jose Cuervo Option
- Mazatlán: Whale Watching Tour
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- Fly 35 meters high at the Tulum Tower
- Marvel at incredible views of the jungle and the Mayan ruins
- Take unique photos and selfies
DescriptionHave a once-in-a-lifetime experience at the Tulum Tower and fly up to 35 meters (118 feet) in the air. Spend about an hour at the top, taking in the gorgeous scenery of the area and its archeological ruins. Hear fun facts from your knowledgeable guide as you lift off into the sky. Learn about the history of Tulum and the ancient Mayan culture. Take plenty of pictures and original selfies from high above the ground. Enjoy majestic views of the jungle and Mayan archaeological sites. Spend about 30 minutes in the tower taking in the landscape and then descend back to land to end your unforgettable experience.
IncludesEntrance to Tulum Tower Lockers Guide Photos of the experience (sent via email)
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This activity is not suited for people who are afraid of heights
- Lockers are available on site