My Guide Website?
Tequisquiapan: Shared Hot Air Balloon Flight and Breakfast6 Reviews
Experience a beautiful sunrise on a shared hot air balloon flight above the town of Tequisquiapan, Queretaro. Admire the panoramic views from the sky and enjoy a toast and breakfast after the flight.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the ground drop away as you take to the sky in hot air balloon
- Look out over Tequisquiapan and the wide-open fields around it
- Enjoy a toast and an American-style breakfast after the balloon ride
- Marvel at the natural surrounding as you watch the sun begin to rise
- Start the day with a truly memorable experience with panoramic views
DescriptionEnjoy a scenic hot air balloon flight over Tequisquiapan. Marvel at the beautiful views and enjoy a toast and an American-style breakfast after the balloon flight. Head to the meeting point early and get ready to set off on your flight. Meet your captain and receive a safety briefing before you fly. Watch how the experts set up the hot air balloons before you take to the sky. Then, hop in the basket and start to soar. Once you take to the sky, admire the stunning views of Tequisquiapan, open fields, and other hot air balloons dotting the landscape. Take memorable photos of your surroundings. When the balloon lands, enjoy a toast with the captain and crew with a non-alcoholic cider. Then, transfer in a van to the balloon port to enjoy an American-style breakfast and to receive your flight certificate.
IncludesHot air balloon flight Captain Flight certificate Safety briefing Breakfast
- In the event of bad weather conditions, this activity will not go ahead. If this happens, you can arrange an alternative flight date within a period of 1 year.