My Guide Website?
San Miguel: Landmarks and Lunch Walking Tour49 Reviews
Dive into the rich and colorful history of San Miguel de Allende by visiting the most iconic and famous landmarks, then enjoy a traditional 3-course Mexican meal in a family-run restaurant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Oaxaca:Sunday Local Market & Yagul Archaeological Site
- Cancun Airport: One-Way or Round Trip Airport Transfer
- From Cancún/Playa del Carmen: Holbox Island Tour
- Mexico City: Xochimilco, Coyoacan, Frida Kahlo & UNAM
- Bacalar: 3 Hour Boat Trip with Swimming & Drinks
- Check out the must-see landmarks in Downtown San Miguel
- Explore San Miguel's delights from markets to schools and churches
- Learn about the culture and the history of the town with a professional guide
- Savor a delicious traditional meal in one of San Miguel's favorite restaurants
- Gain confidence to continue discovering the joys of the town on your own
DescriptionExplore San Miguel's main sights and hidden treasures on a guided walking tour for up to 10 people. Learn about the history of a town founded in 1542, and replenish your energy after with a 3-course Mexican meal in a traditional family-run restaurant. Begin your tour at the Plaza of San Francisco. From here, discover the stories and histories of many different landmarks in San Miguel with a certified local guide. Find out how the city has developed from humble beginnings into a world-class destination. As you walk through the town, visit a range of sights like markets, schools, and churches. Learn about local merchants who breathe life into San Miguel and make some new friends along the way. To finish your tour, savor some fantastic food, including an appetizer, main course, dessert, and a drink.
IncludesFull lunch including appetizers, main dish, drink, and dessert Certified local tour guide Informative guide sheet
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or wheelchair users
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the fountain in the center of the San Francisco Church Plaza. The Plaza is bound by San Francisco and Juarez streets.