My Guide Website?
Riviera Maya: Turtles and Cenote Snorkeling Tour151 Reviews
Swim with sea turtles and discover cenotes on this snorkeling tour in Riveria Maya. Discover the natural wonders of the Yucatan Peninsula by exploring its jungles and coral reefs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim neck to neck with sea turtles in their natural habitat
- Explore the beautiful Mesoamerican reef
- Swim through the Riviera Maya's famous cenotes
- Experience the natural world of the Riviera Maya on a snorkeling tour
- Relax with hotel pickup and drop-off included in the tour
DescriptionEnjoy a unique experience on a snorkeling tour dedicated to exploring the natural wonders found in the underwater world of the Riviera Maya. Spot sea turtles and swim through a jungle cenote as you explore several highlights of the Yucatan Peninsula. Start your tour by making your way to Akumal Bay. Get ready with your snorkeling gear and explore a Mesoamerican reef. Swim with sea turtles in their natural habitat and visit a cenote jungle pool. Explore the underground cave, a place known for its ancient formations of stalactites and stalagmites. The combined rays of light filtered through the small orifices of the cave make for an impressive sight.
IncludesRound trip transportation with A/C Certified multilingual guide (French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese under request) Snorkeling with turtles Cenote exploration Snorkeling equipment Snacks and water
- Transportation is included only for the areas of Cancun and the Riviera Maya. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- Please make sure that you provide your complete hotel details (name and address) at the time of booking
- Please keep in mind that due to the fact that the turtles are wild animals, unfortunately, there is no guarantee that you will see any during this activity