My Guide Website?
Riviera Maya: Horseback Riding at Rancho Bonanza13 Reviews
Enjoy a pleasant guided horseback riding tour of the fascinating and exotic jungle landscapes of the Riviera Maya and refresh yourself in a natural cenote.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a guided horseback riding tour in the jungle
- Swim in a refreshing natural cenote
- Learn about the making of natural chewing gum
- Taste the honey of the melipona bee
- See the beautiful natural landscape and wildlife of the Riviera Maya from horseback
DescriptionEmbark on a guided adventure through the Riviera Maya on horseback, jump into a cenote, taste local honey, and learn about nature’s gum. Enjoy a pleasant guided tour through the jungle landscapes of the Riviera Maya. Commune with nature off the beaten track and experience the local environment. Receive a brief safety introduction upon arrival at the ranch before the tour and be paired with a horse for the ride. Take in the guided tour of the Riviera Maya, known for the birds, insects, and a variety of tropical plants. This activity is specially designed for people with little or no riding experience and is suitable for the whole family. Learn about nature's gum, taste honey from the Melipona bee, and refresh yourself in a natural cenote.
IncludesBilingual guide (English - Spanish) Personal accident insurance Round trip shared transportation service Safety equipment 3 hours of activity with 1 hour and 20 minutes of effective horseback riding Swim in a cenote Lockers and towels Bonanza Snack: snack bars, chocolates, water and soft drinks
- One person per horse Maximum weight per person 100 kg (220 lbs) Minors can participate from 8 years of age in the company of an adult We can onky operate the activity with 2 children per schedule and minors are considered from 8 to 17 years old This is a tour for beginner horseback riders For your safety, if your mobility is limited, you have back problems, a recent surgery or you are pregnant, we recommend that you consider some other less impactful activity Being under the influence of alcoholic beverages or drugs is an impediment to your participation If the client has a physical illness or special needs, they should contact the local provider to find out if they can do the regular tour or if a special tour is required