My Guide Website?
Puerto Vallarta: Los Arcos Islands Boat Tour & Snorkeling8 Reviews
Discover the five islands of Los Arcos National Marine Park on a guided trip from Puerto Vallarta. Explore the national park by boat, snorkel in the best spot in the bay, explore caves, and spot fish.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the waters of Los Arcos National Marine Park
- Learn about the flora and fauna of Los Arcos' 5 islands from your guide
- Marvel at the fish, birds, coral, and more that call this marine park home
- Embark on an adventure to Puerto Vallarta's best snorkeling spot
- Sail into natural caves where birds nest during your boat cruise
DescriptionSnorkel in the beautifully warm waters to discover the underwater marine life and corals of the protected Los Arcos National Marine Park on a guided boat cruise from Puerto Vallarta. Observe birds nesting in the caves of the sanctuary's five islands. Meet in the old center of Puerto Vallarta and take a public bus to Mismaloya, a beautiful town 25 minutes south of Vallarta. At the beach, board the boat to start your journey to Los Arcos. Discover five beautiful islands in a protected natural area and a sanctuary for birds. In the incredible caves, learn about the fauna of the natural reserve, including the great variety of birds who nest on the islands. Next, the captain will take you to a special and safe area where you can snorkel and learn about the great variety of marine fauna that call the coral home. Before returning to Vallarta, visit an iconic location that played a key role in the history of the city.
IncludesGuide Bus ticket Boat trip Snorkeling gear Life vest
- Visibility and currents vary and may affect the amount of fish you can spot