My Guide Website?
Puerto Vallarta: Evening Taco Adventure Tour40 Reviews
Some of the best food in Vallarta is only served at night. There is always something exciting to do in Vallarta, but the city really comes alive after dark. Save your appetite, as this evening food tour takes you to the best street food stands around.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Puerto Vallarta: Humpback Whale Research Adventure Tour
- From Cancún: Rio Lagartos & Las Coloradas Day Trip & Lunch
- Mexico City: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City Tour
- Cabo San Lucas: Beach and Desert ATV Adventure with Pickup
- From Guadalajara: Town of Tequila & Jose Cuervo Factory Tour
- Experience Puerto Vallarta by night
- Dine at 8 authentic restaurants and street food stands
- Learn about the city from your local guides
DescriptionIntroducing you to more than just street tacos, your guides are foodies and understand your cravings. For a truly authentic experience, they have added a few other regional dishes to your list of tasting locations, and promise that you won’t be disappointed. Your guides will also share the story behind each dish you taste, as well as a little bit about each street food stand. They will point out the landmarks you pass along the way, whilst also sharing a bit about Vallarta’s rich history and culture. Vallarta comes alive at night. At this hour you can enjoy the sights, sounds, and undeniable energy of Puerto Vallarta’s culinary scene. This tour is the perfect way to start your trip, learn your way around, and find a few restaurants to frequent during your stay.
IncludesAll 7 food tastings and a Mezcal tasting
- • Groups are kept small to ensure that everyone has a great time and enjoys an immersive experience
- This 3.5-hour guided food tour kicks off in the heart of downtown Vallarta