My Guide Website?
Puerto Vallarta: Dolphin Swimming and Aquaventuras Park6 Reviews
Swim with dolphins with this attraction ticket in Puerto Vallarta. Get admission to the exciting attractions at the Aquaventuras Park and enjoy soft drink and a tasty dish from "Swimmer's Menu."
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mexico:If youʻre booking your trip to Mexico last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the excitement of the dorsal fin tow and foot push activities
- Enjoy the extreme activities like: climbing wall, challenge and zip lines.
- Play with dolphins, shake their fins, and get a dolphin peck on the cheek
- Indulge in a delicious dish from the 'swimmers menu' and a soft drink
- Enjoy extreme activities like the climbing wall, challenge and zip lines
DescriptionPlay and swim with well-trained dolphins with this attraction ticket in Puerto Vallarta. Have fun with the thrilling attractions at the Aquaventuras Park. Renergize yourself after your swim with a free soft drink and an item of your choice from the delicious 'Swimmer's Menu.' Check in at the Aquaventuras Park and begin a detailed safety briefing to ensure the comfort of you and the dolphins during your water experience. Hop in the water and meet these joyful creatures. Try activities like the foot push, where two dolphins will push you from your feet to the above the surface of the water. Next, hold on to two dolphins' dorsal fins and be towed through the water. Get a fin handshake and a peck on the cheek from a dolphin. Have full admission to Aquaventuras Park Vallarta, where you splash around in the swimming area and the kid's playground. Ride on 10 water slides or go for a trip on the river. Enjoy one pass on the extreme climbing wall, challenge and zip lines.
Includes15-minute briefing 60-minutes with the dolphins A dish from 'Swimmers Menu' A soft drink Aquaventuras Park admission Access to lockers, showers, and restrooms One round at the Zip Line Climbing wall Lounge chairs area access Non-bottled fresh water
- • For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs • To participate in the Zip Line, Climbing Wall, and Challenge activities, participants must 5 or older or able to fit into the harness • Children over 4.6 feet will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate • To participate in the swim program, children 3.9-4.6 feet tall must be accompanied by a paying adult (1 adult per kid) • To participate in the swim program, children 3.3-3.9 feet tall must be accompanied by two paying adults (2 adults per kid) • Children under 3.3 feet tall will be considered infants and will only perform encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest) • Interaction with Dolphins will be of 60 minutes, after the swim, you can stay at Aquaventuras Park until it's closure